Happy Day! Really looking forward to connecting in the stream on Sunday!
NOTICE: Next week, your studio crew is going on holiday, but we’ll still have great Sunday morning content for you! As we announced last week, this will be our last live stream until Sunday, August 16th. In the meantime, we’re preparing live video content to be uploaded each Sunday. These will be shortened video services including WORSHIP, fresh SIX-FOOT-ONE interviews and wonderful TEACHING from members of the OVV family. We’ll upload these at 6:30am each Sunday until mid-August, so that you can connect and enjoy at your convenience.
ovvGROW Parent Resources!
We’re really missing engagement with your kids! Can’t wait till we are back together in person, but in the meantime, here are some resources to help you fulfill your amazing mission to nurture the faith of your beautiful children.
Parent's Guide Preschool - Age 3-5
Preschool Video Encounter - Sunday at Home
Parent's Guide Elementary Grade K-3
Elementary Video Encounter - Sunday at Home
Parent's Guide Preteen- Grades 4- 6
Preteen Video Encounter - Sunday at Home
Our families and children are so important to us. Please don’t hesitate to connect if there is anything we can be praying for.
Love to all.
10:25am STREAM GOES LIVE!
YouTube Live: (click here)
Facebook Live (click here)
- 10:25 Lobby Chat with Ahren & Jake: Jake and I will talk about "Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ Θεὸς τὸν κόσμον, ὥστε τὸν Υἱὸν τὸν μονογενῆ ἔδωκεν, ἵνα πᾶς ὁ πιστεύων εἰς αὐτὸν μὴ ἀπόληται ἀλλ’ ἔχῃ ζωὴν αἰώνιον!"
- Summer Plan Updates:
- Worship: We tried putting a little social distance band together in the studio for this one! Should be fun!
- Reading: Psalm 96
- Message: Psalm 96:”How Do We Say It” This week, we’ll look at another layer in Psalm 96. We’ll take some of the unique words from the psalm that describe our mission and connect the dots to the amazing ways Jesus showed us how to humbly walk it out!
- Q&A: Feed us your questions (don’t be afraid to try to stump us)
- Prayer Engagement: Feel free to stick around after the service for a time of payer.!
AFTER CHURCH CHATS:
These have been really fun and have sometimes turned into beautiful prayer ministry.! Have really enjoyed connecting!
Join Zoom meeting after the service:
Meeting ID: 881 9921 5196
PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!: Really missing our community, praying for you and thinking of you! Please let us know how we can serve!
Love you all!!… so miss being with you! Looking forward to connecting this Sunday!